[Circulation] Help!

Jessi Swenson jls99 at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 27 02:11:17 EDT 2003

My Dear Colleagues,

I am in dire need of coverage! Please help a poor Div III student who has not
left her room for a few weeks!

You see, I am having my FINAL MEETING on Thursday, and then picking my friends
up at the airport that afternoon.  The next night (FRIDAY the 2nd) I am
sheduled to work, as always, from 8pm-Midnite.  However, I would like to engage
in other activities on my first day of freedom from III-land, such as my good
friend's solo-guitar show.

And there's more! On Sunday night (the 4th), I am supposed to work again from
8pm-Midnight. But, I am also supposed to play a show at the tavern with my band
The Believers.  I am "vocals".  This band would be nothing without their
lyrics. Nothing.

I cannot be two places at once. Please, please, please help me and take these
damned shifts from me.  I will owe you much. Just please, please step up to the
plate and hit a homerun for ol' Jessi.

Up For Takes/Possible Trades:

8-Midnight on Friday, May 2nd
and