[Circulation] farewell party friday AM

Emily Alling eraLO at hampshire.edu
Thu Apr 17 13:46:01 EDT 2003

Hello everyone,

If you are free tomorrow (Friday) around 10:30 am, I hope that you can
stop by the library so I can say good bye to you--there's a small going
away gathering to celebrate getting rid of me! If you can't make it then,
I'll be in the office until 4:30 pm.

If I don't get to see you--I will miss you all very much. It's been a
pleasure to work with you and get to know you all. Good luck with the rest
of the academic year and with all your future endeavors--and don't forget
that I would be happy to act as a job reference for ANY of you.

hope to see you tomorrow,
Emily