[ASL] ASL Summer Opportunities

Googie Daniels med12 at hampshire.edu
Mon May 9 09:49:06 EDT 2016

Attention ASL Collective ListServ Members,

SIGNING Basics is having an ASL Boot Camp this summer in two locations,
Northampton and Springfield. The boot camp is open to all signing levels
as well as deaf, hard of hearing or hearing. People can register online
at www.signingbasics.vpweb.com.

For ASL level 1 and 2 students, we have Refresh Classes going on in
June. These classes are just a review of Signing Naturally Units 1 - 6.
Our goal is to help students remember what they have learned before
taking the next level this summer or in the fall.

Flyers attached!