[ASL] ASL Crawl THIS Wednesday at Hampshire College

Googie Daniels med12 at hampshire.edu
Mon Nov 30 08:44:29 EST 2015

The ASL (American Sign Language) Collective invites you to join them on
an ASL Crawl across Hampshire College Campus on Wednesday, December 2,
2015. Meet up at the Airport Lounge at 7:30pm, then we'll head to the
Roos-Rohde House at 8:00pm, and we'll go to our final location at The
Bridge at 8:30pm. We'll walk to each location as a group! Feel free to
join in, even if you don't know any ASL - we'll be happy to teach you!
Experienced signers are invited to learn new signs, meet new people, and
practice! You can park your car in the visitor lot at the library.

We hope to see you there!

Googie Daniels, ASL Collective