[ASL] lunch and ASL dictionaries

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Mar 10 10:10:28 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Here's your reminder about ASL lunch!  12-1pm, Wednesday, Saga. You
know the drill - sign in if not on the meal plan, find us in the back
room!  There won't be ASL lunch next week (March 20) due to spring
break.

Also, thank you, thank you to everyone who came out to the Hampshire
ASL movie night!  We're so happy there was a great turn out and it was
a really cool movie, too!  If you didn't get to come, 'Black Sand' is
at the Hampshire library for anyone to check out.

And, a few people have asked about sign-to-English dictionaries,
here's what I've found - and if you have other helpful info, feel free
to post to the asl at lists.hampshire.edu email list!
online: http://www.handspeak.com/word/asl-eng.php
To buy:
http://www.amazon.com/American-Sign-Language-Dictionary-Third/dp/0062736345

Peace!  Enjoy the gorgeousness outside while you can!
Amy, Elisabeth, and Nate