[ASL] ASL Lunch Wednesday, the 30th!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jan 28 11:14:42 EST 2013

Hello all!

Welcome back to classes! Hope the semester is starting off right.  I
know it is.  Know why?

It's time for ASL Lunch!  THIS WEDNESDAY, JAN. 30th!
12-1pm(-ish, whenever you need to leave, come and go as you please!
Every Wednesday
Dining Commons of Hampshire college.  We're in the back room.
Swipe in with your meal plan, or sign the sign in sheet at the front
desk if you do not have a meal plan.
All levels welcome for no-voice sign practice!

ALSO!  As we prepare for our longtime signers to complete Div III,
graduate, and move on to who-knows-what-will-happen-in-May, we have a
new signer in training for this semester!  Ya'll know Nate from ASL
Lunch!  Yay!

See you soon!
Peace,
Amy, Elisabeth, Jessie, and Nate