[ASL] SMITH! Fwd: Movie Afternoon!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 28 11:20:44 EST 2013

----- Forwarded message from Stuorg American Sign Language and Deaf
Culture Club <aslclub at smith.edu> -----
    Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 11:15:49 -0500
    From: Stuorg American Sign Language and Deaf Culture Club
<aslclub at smith.edu>
Subject: Movie Afternoon!
Hello all!

As promised we will be showing *Legend of the Mountain Man* this *Sunday at
3:30-5:30 in Seeyle 106* (the auditorium)!

Here is a helpful tip from Rhys (Thanks!):

" I want to share another sign for 'pizza'- it's like signing the letter Z,
but the motion is made with the first and second fingers, and they're both
slightly bent. You can see a similar version of the sign here:
http://lifeprint.com/. (This is a great dictionary, by the way). 'Pizza' is
a sign where there are a whole bunch of versions, some older than others,
and it's cool to see the progression of signs over time."

Hope to see you at voice-off table at 12:15 in Chase-Duckett on Friday and
Sunday for the movie!

ASL Club secretaries, Emily and Madeleine

----- End forwarded message -----