[ASL] Lunch, social, and ASL Spring Festival at Holyoke Community College

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Apr 14 12:44:28 EDT 2013

Hi all!

Happy spring!  Here's what's up with Hampshire ASL!

-ASL lunch, Wednesday 12-1pm, Hampshire College Dining commons.  Sign
in if you are not on the meal plan, and find us in the back room!
Feel free to email me with questions. Only three weeks left for this
semester!

- The next social will be in Northampton on Tuesday (April 16) at the
Northampton Brewery starting at 6:00.

-Check out the details of the ASL Spring Festival at HCC!!!

Hope to see you soon!
Peace,
Amy, Nate, and Elisabeth

----- Forwarded message from Samantha Smith <samanthasmith4 at yahoo.com> -----