[ASL] Interested in ASL III?!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Wed Apr 3 14:26:10 EDT 2013

Here's a note regarding ASL III - thank you, Nate, for organizing the effort!

--------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! This is a message to all people interested in ASL at
Hampshire and beyond! Some students and I have decided to try and work
towards getting an ASL III class taught next year at the college. In
order for that to happen, it would be great it you helped us out by
showing your interest in taking it by shooting me your full name and
email. Once that is achieved, we will begin the process of talking
with Hampshire about the possibilities of such a course.

On another note, if anyone has contacts of people who are interested
in teaching the course please feel free to come forward. While it will
be hard to get the college to create the course, the most difficult
aspect of the situation is finding a professor who fits what we're
looking for. Thanks for reading; I look forward to getting your emails!

best,
Nate Flannery & Company
njf12 at hampshire.edu