[ASL] Lunch and Smith ASL

aah09 at hampshire.edu aah09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Sep 25 14:17:04 EDT 2012

Hi all!

Here's your weekly reminder about ASL Lunch, tomorrow!  And, due to
the holiday, there are no classes to rush off to!!!

Where: Back room of Saga
When: 12-1pm (or whenever!)
Who: Anyone who wants to practice their signing!
How: Swipe in if you have a meal plan, or sign in with Roberta if no meal plan
Why: Because it's what all the cool kids do!  And you want to practice
and hang out!

Also - Last week, I forgot to tell you all about the Smith ASL Club!
Below is their info.  Go visit them, too!

Peace&smiles,
Amy, Jessie, and Elisabeth

----- Forwarded message from Stuorg American Sign Language and Deaf
Culture Club <aslclub at smith.edu> -----