[ASL] Hampshire ASL Lunch!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Thu Mar 1 17:55:04 EST 2012

Hi all!

I apologize for the late reminder, I haven't been on the computer all day!  I
hope you all are warm and cozy and safe in the snow!
This is your weekly reminder about:

-ASL Lunch at Hampshire College! 12-1pm, Dining Commons.  Sign in with Roberta
if you're not on the meal plan, and come join us for food, conversation, and
ASL!

-Smith ASL club meets Monday evenings, Chase-Duckett, 6:oopm!

-I think there is an ASL Social coming up in Amherst next Tuesday?  I'll keep
you posted!

As always, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, let us know!
See you tomorrow!
Amy, Jessie, and Elisabeth