[ASL] Social, the Pub in Amherst, Tue June 5, 6:00pm

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Jun 4 17:17:35 EDT 2012

Hi all!

Just a reminder that the biweekly Amherst & Northampton ASL Social Group will be
meeting this coming Tuesday, June 5 at the Pub in Amherst. Join us for a drink
and a bite to eat and some relaxed conversation with your signing friends!

The Pub is in downtown Amherst at 15 East Pleasant Street.
We will be meeting Tue June 5 at 6:00pm. Please RSVP on our Facebook page below!

Amherst & Northampton ASL Social Group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/191066987616182/

The Pub:
http://www.amherstpub.com/index.php