[ASL] Hampshire ASL Collective news!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 9 13:34:44 EST 2012

Hi all!

I hope you are happy and healthy and all around fabulous!  Here's what's up for
the Hampshire College ASL Collective:

1.  ASL Lunch!  Fridays, 12-1pm, back room of the Dining Commons (Saga)
Hampshire College
Swipe in if you have a meal plan, or sign the sign in sheet with Roberta at the
front desk!  All levels are welcome!  We have a snazzy sign, you can't miss us.

2.  Friday, Feb. 17th = Movie night!  7:00pm, We will be screening "Children of
a Lesser God" in room 108 of Franklin Patterson Hall (FPH)!  Light refreshments
will be served, feel free to bring snacks and comfy chairs if you want (there
are seats, but it's not a lecture hall this time!).  And friends!  Bring lots
of friends.  There are subtitles.

3. Check out what's up at Smith (below)!  Movie night tomorrow, Monday meetings.
 Email aslclub at smith.edu with any questions.

I think that's it for now!  Feel free to email us with any questions or
concerns!
See you soon!
Amy, Jessie, and Elisabeth

---At Smith!---
Movie Night this Friday! We’ll be watching Me Hear None, a series of
comedic theatre shorts from deaf performers.
The evening will be voice-off encouraged, but writing and/or some voice is
okay if people feel like we need it.

Details:
Friday 6/7, Parsons House
We’ll try to meet around 7:45, movie starts at 8:00. Just ring the doorbell
and someone will let you in.

Bring your friends! There will be popcorn and other goodies. :-)

That’s all for now! Next regular weekly meeting will be next Monday from
6:00-7:00 at Chase/Duckett. See you soon!