[ASL] Fwd: Meeting Tomorrow!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Nov 13 17:12:38 EST 2011

----- Forwarded message from American Sign Language and Deaf Culture Club
<aslclub at smith.edu> -----
    Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 15:07:49 -0500
    From: American Sign Language and Deaf Culture Club <aslclub at smith.edu>
 Subject: Meeting Tomorrow!
   Hello All!

I hope you have had a fun and relaxing weekend.

This is just a reminder that we will be meeting, as usual, tomorrow (Monday) at
6pm in Chase-Duckett.

I believe Ruth, Win, Laura, and George will be joining us again! So exciting!

I am giving a presentation beforehand (if you have a chance, you should all go
to one of the Smith Elects the World panels...mine, for example), but will try
to get there 15 minutes early, so that anyone who wants a fingerspelling review
(to help communicate with our wonderful guests) can have one before the official
meeting begins.

Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

Carlie

aslclub at smith.edu