[ASL] You survived! Yay!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:59:46 EDT 2011

Hey everyone!

Congratulations for surviving the crazy weekend!  Between Hamp Halloween, losing
power, and being a refugee, I think we all deserve a humungo prize.
While we wait for that to appear, how about some ASL Lunch?!

*Everyone is welcome!*
(Mod dwellers- I'm looking at you.  Yeah, there was no food in the fridge upon
returning.  Come eat and let ASL Collective pay for it!)

You all know the drill!
Saga backroom- 12-1:00pm- swipe or sign in- get food- be awesome.

Hope everyone is staying warm and sane and happy!!!
See you soon!
Amy