[ASL] ASL on Bones!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Tue May 24 13:20:17 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

Hope your summer is rockin' along fantastically so far!
This is super duper awesome- Bones episode with signing!!!  (Thank you, Jessie
and Hannah!) I hope the link keeps working: Bones, "The Signs in the Silence"
http://www.hulu.com/watch/235811/bones-the-signs-in-the-silence#s-p1-so-i0

Quick summary: The show focuses on the forensics of a crime- specifically the
bones and body- to solve a mystery.  This episode involves a deaf girl
suspected a murder.  But it all ends really happy, I promise!

Disclaimer:  This show can be graphic; this episode isn't bad, but the first few
minutes are intense and the storyline involves violence and abuse.  So even
though there is a happy ending, be aware of the bad stuff.

Enjoy!
Peace,
Amy

P.S. Did you see Marlee Matlin on Celebrity Apprentice?  She was runner up!
Apparently the finale was cool, but I haven't seen it yet.
P.P.S. AND in June on ABC Family there's a show with ASL- stay tuned!