[ASL] Last week of ASL lunch, Article, Amherst ASL Social at The Pub!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon May 2 14:36:39 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all having as wonderful a day as I am having!
Here's what up for the LAST week of classes (Eek! Yay! and repeat!):
Tonight- Smith ASL table, 5:30pm
Tomorrow- Social in Amherst!  See info below.
Wednesday- LAST Hampshire College ASL Lunch!  Let's make it crowded and
fabulous.

Also, here's a little article you might find interesting to read- about a
football player who is going to work with the deaf.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/TCU-safety-finds-a-higher-calling-than-8216-Al?urn=nfl-wp1702

Have a fantastic week, your finals will be AMAZING, I know it, and stay sane and
rested in the meantime!

Peace,
Amy