[ASL] Fwd: [Signers-l] Fwd: Amherst ASL Social!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Jun 5 10:47:15 EDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Lorraine James <ljames at library.umass.edu>
To: "signers-l at comm.umass.edu" <signers-l at comm.umass.edu>
Sent: Fri, June 3, 2011 12:20:56 PM
Subject: [Signers-l] Fwd: Amherst ASL Social!

Please invite others to join this list!

> Hi all!
> The Amherst ASL Social will be at The Pub on Tuesday, June 7 starting at
>*5:30*. This time we're asking people to RSVP so we can reserve a table outside
>if the weather is nice or we could get a large table inside instead of sitting
>near the bar. If you don't RSVP and decide to come at the last minute, come
>anyway and we'll fit you in!  If you're on facebook you can RSVP or chat at the
>"Amherst ASL
> Social" event page.
>
> I hope to see you starting at 5:30 on Tuesday!
> Lorraine James

Signers-l mailing list is a service of the western MA region of the Registry of
Interpreters for the Deaf (MassRID) in cooperation with the Emergency Operations
Center at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

Learn about emergency/disaster-related information for western Massachusetts!

----- End forwarded message -----