[ASL] Amherst Social, updates

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Fri Jan 28 12:12:57 EST 2011

Hey everyone!

I will send out an official yay-for-the-new-semester email once I get some new
names for the list, but here's the info for the next social in Amherst!
Also, think about what days work best for you for ASL Lunch!  We can hold it on
Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays in Saga.  Maybe, possibly, we could have
socials in the evening/weekend and meet in the Bridge?  OR a potluck social?!
I'll send out a poll about days in the next email.

I hope you all are staying warm and cozy and sane as the semester gets underway!
Peace,
Amy