[ASL] Social! CJ Jones! Lunch! Dinner!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Feb 27 13:37:38 EST 2011

Hi all,

Hope you are all doing well and staying happy!  Here's the scoop:

1.  CJ Jones!  This Wednesday!  At Smith!  It's FREE! See the forwarded email
for details. Super duper insanely exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.  I haven't gotten the official word, but I'm willing to bet there is a social
in Amherst this Tuesday!  The ABC (Amherst Brewing Company) at 5:30pm.  Good
food, awesome people, why wouldn't you go (homework is NOT an excuse!)?
3.  I don't think I have posted about the Smith College ASL table, and I am so
sorry!!!  There is an ASL Table at the Smith College Chase-Duckett house on
Mondays, 5:30pm.  Go if you can!
4.  Hampshire College ASL Lunch- Wednesday, 12:00-1:00pm, back room of Saga.
You know the drill!

See you soon at one of these snazzy places!  Stay sane, stay happy, stay
wonderful!
Peace,
Amy