[ASL] ASL Collective this week

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 14 13:42:24 EST 2011

Hello everyone!

First things first:

♡HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!♡  Have I ever mentioned you are awesome?
Well, you are!  Eat lots of chocolate and give lots of hugs and have a great
day!

Second, ASL Lunch, this Wednesday, 12-1pm, Saga!  It's Advising day, so I know
you don't have class!  (Ok, no classes at Hampshire anyway).

Third, there's a social tomorrow night in Northampton at the bowling alley.  I
don't think it's bus-able, but if you can get there, sweet.  I think maybe we
should have a college ASL social on another night in town.  (If someone wants
to organize that, before I can get my act together, go for it!)

Alrighty, that's it for now!
Peace and lots of love!!!
Amy