[ASL] Lunch and Interpreted movie

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 25 12:50:09 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Hope your semester is winding down smoothly and in the most sane way possible!

-Tonight there is the ASL table at Chase Duckett House at Smith, 5:30pm!
-Wednesday there is ASL Lunch at Hampshire College, 12pm- only a few weeks left,
please please please come so we can see your beautiful face!
-Friday!  There is an ASL interpreted, cc'd film at Hampshire!  (Info below)  It
is Courtney Miller's Div III! -->Franklin Patterson Hall, West Lecture Hall on
Friday, April 29th at 7:30 pm.

Have a wonderful week, 10 school days left!  (Not that anyone's counting).

Peace and de-stressing hugs,
Amy

For more info, visit Courtney's website: http://www.haveyouseenthischicken.com/