[ASL] Lunch and Amherst ASL Social at The Pub April 5!

aah09 at hampshire.edu aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 4 15:27:22 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Webmail is back up!  Yay (knock on wood)!

I know it's late, but there is the ASL Table at Smith TONIGHT, 5:30pm, Chase
Duckett House!

Tomorrow (Tuesday the 5th), there is an ASL Social at the Pub in Amherst!
Details below.

Wednesday is ASL Lunch at Hampshire!  Let's try and make it the biggest one yet!
 (Read: Come one, come all!!!)

Have a wonderful week, stay dry!  Just remember, April showers bring May
flowers!
Peace,
Amy