[ASL] Amherst ASL Social!

Amy Alyson Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Sep 5 21:11:15 EDT 2010

Hello ASL friends!

I will send an official welcome back to campus very soon, but I'm just so
excited to start signing with all of you, I couldn't wait to say hi.  Hi!

Anyway, here's the scoop!
There is an ASL Social at The Pub, in Amherst, THIS Tuesday the 7th, at 6:00pm.
Lots of fun, friends, and food!  Get back into ASL mode!  I'm not positive it is
on the PVTA bus route, but I think it is at least walk-able (15 East Pleasant
Street).  If you want to go, reply to the list, and we all can maybe meet at
the bus stop!

Also, I am starting to get the ASL Lunches rolling, so I am hoping that they
will start the 15th or the 22nd.  Mark your calendars!  Wednesdays, 12-1, back
room of Saga, and if you're not on the meal plan... that's okay!
Alright, that's it for now, more soon!
Peace,
Amy