[ASL] Lunch and Amherst Social at *ABC* Tue, Nov.2 at 5:30!

Amy Alyson Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 31 13:15:40 EDT 2010

Hello everyone!

Here's a heads up on the next ASL social!  The time and place has changed- 5:30
at ABC in Amherst.  There's a 5:10 or 5:40 bus from Hampshire into town, if
you're interested- be sure to email Lorraine if you think you'll be going!

And, as always, ASL Lunch on Wednesday!  12 - 1ish (It's advising day for
Hampshire- no classes!).

See you then!
Peace,
Amy