[ASL] Social Tuesday, Lunch Wednesday

Amy Alyson Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 17 22:00:15 EDT 2010

Hello all!

This week there is an ASL Social in Northampton on Tuesday (see details below!)
There's a 5:40 bus from Hampshire to Northampton, if you are interested!

And, ASL Lunch- Wednesday, 12-1pm, back room of the dining commons!
Just a real quick reminder: If you sign your name on the sign-in sheet for
lunch, PLEASE come and sit with us for a little bit!  Recently there have been
more names on the list than people at the table, and ideally they should be
equal.  Thanks everyone!

See you soon!
Peace,
Amy