[ASL] Two more Lunches!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 30 11:16:41 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

I hope you had super-duper fabulous Thanksgiving break!  This is just your
reminder about ASL Lunch, tomorrow, 12-1pm, back room of the Dining Commons.
Come for as long as you can, ask the lovely lady at the front desk for the sign
in sheet if you aren't on the meal plan!

Only two more lunches this semester!  I do not think there will be ASL Lunch
over Janterm, but if people are interested, maybe we could have a potluck
dinner or all meet in the Bridge and hang out.  Let me know if you have an idea
for more ASL!

See you soon, stay sane in the finals rush!
Peace,
Amy