[ASL] Lunch! And meeting times...?

Amy Alyson Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 23 14:44:08 EDT 2010

Hey all!

Lunch in Saga tomorrow!  12 to 1!  Come for all the time, part of the time,
whenever!  You know the drill.

Also, some people have emailed or spoken to me about adding another time to meet
because there are schedule conflicts.  Other days for lunch are a little tricky
(Wednesday seemed to be the best), but would people be interested in meeting in
the evening, say in the Bridge?  We could go anywhere, really, because we won't
disturb anyone who is studying.  Would Fridays at 8:00 in the Bridge be cool?
Or Wednesdays around 7:00?  Either let me know, or post to the list (just send
the email to asl at lists.hampshire.edu) to see if other people can make another
time you suggest.  Thanks!!

See you tomorrow!
Peace,