[ASL] ASL lunch and Social

Amy Alyson Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 2 14:20:17 EST 2010

Hi everyone!

I tried to send out an email before, but now I cannot seem to find it.  Given my
technological track record, that is not a surprise!
Sorry this is rather short notice now, but there is an ASL Social TONIGHT, 6:00,
at the Loose Goose cafe in Amherst.  It's on North Pleasant Street, a little
ways down from Starbucks, if that helps.  This is their site:
http://www.loosegoosecafe.com/
If you're at Hampshire, the bus to Amherst leaves the circle at 5:40, just in
time!  Hope to see you there!

And as always, ASL lunch in Saga (at Hampshire) tomorrow, and every Wednesday
barring apocalypse, from 12-1!  Not on the meal plan?  Just sign in with
Roberta! She's super nice.

Also, the ASL Collective may be having a movie screening sometime in April,
hopefully, so stay tuned!

Thanks, hope to see you tonight, tomorrow, or another time super soon!
Peace,
Amy H.

P.S.  If you are not sure why you got this email, or do not want to be on the
list anymore (though I can't think of why!), you can go here and unsubscribe: