[ASL] Last Lunch, Social!

Amy Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Dec 6 16:16:22 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are staying warm and sane during the last week of classes!  Try
and take a break from writing papers for the LAST ASL Lunch of this semester!
Wednesday, 12-1pm, Dining Commons, sign in at the front desk.

And, there is a social tomorrow (Tuesday) night in Amherst- see the info below!

Maybe, possibly we'll have some sort of social thing over Janterm.  Also, I'll
send out a doodle poll at the beginning of the semester to see if there is
another day that works for ASL Lunch (Wednesday is the traditional day, but
obviously not everyone can make it then).

Have a great end of the semester, and a fantastic winter break!!!  Remember to
stay warm, stay sane, and get some sleep!
Peace+Happy Holidays!
Amy