[ASL] ASL lunches, Social, Movie!

Amy Alyson Hambidge aah09 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 19 23:46:13 EDT 2010

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't email last week!  Here's the scoop for this week and beyond:

Tuesday April 20th, ASL social in Northampton at Local Burger, 6:00PM.  Fun
times!  You should come!

Wednesday April 21st, ASL Lunch in Saga 12-1.  More fun times!  And you should
come because there are only TWO lunches left for the end of the semester!  The
21st and the 28th.  There will not be ASL in May because finals will inevitably
be taking over our lives, and Ruth has a meeting anyway.

Friday, April 30th, Movie Screening: The Rosa Lee Show!  Hampshire College East
Lecture Hall in FPH, 7:00PM.  This will be AWESOME!  Come, bring friends, bring
food!  If you're coming from off campus, parking is available in any visitor or
staff/faculty lots.

That's all folks!  See you at the social/at lunch/at the movie!
Peace,
Amy H.