[ASL] Signer for Spring '07

Amelia Elizabeth Wilson aew06 at hampshire.edu
Wed Nov 21 13:18:58 EST 2007

The Hampshire ASL Collective is looking for new leadership for the spring and
following semesters. One of our signers, Drew Pidkameny, will be graduating
soon and we need to fill his spot. If you are a current Hampshire student and
are interested in helping to plan events, host ASL lunches, and brainstorm some
exciting things we can do in the future, let us know! We are looking forward to
expanding the ASL Collective and its presence in both the Hampshire and the
Pioneer Valley communities.

We have to get group recognition for the spring by the week after Thanksgiving,
so please don't let this one just sit in your inbox! If you are interested in
assisting our two continuing signers, e-mail aew06 at hampshire.edu and
lme06 at hampshire.edu soon!

Thanks for your time,

Amelia Wilson