[ASL] Advertising for Rosa Lee

Drew Pidkameny akp04 at hampshire.edu
Tue Apr 10 01:37:31 EDT 2007

Hey guys!

This Saturday at 7:30 there will be a performance at Hampshire College
by a Deaf poet/performance artist named Rosa Lee Gallimore. The
preparations are almost complete, but we still have to hang a lot of
posters and get the word out to make sure that lots of people come. We
at the Hampshire ASL Collective were hoping that there might be some
people subscribed to this list who would be willing to help us make this
performance a success. That would entail either emailing me back and
telling me where you'd be able to hang posters, or, if you're in the ASL
II class at Hampshire this semester, you could pick up some posters from
Amy Wilson in class Tuesday to hang around the Five Colleges.

Let us know! Time's ticking!

Thanks bunches,
Drew