[ASL] Fwd: Heaf Club this Thursday and January plans

Drew Pidkameny drew at area42.com
Mon Oct 16 16:09:32 EDT 2006

 From Lorraine

Hi everyone,

Below is some information from Norma about Heaf Club which meets monthly
at 5:30 at Hometown Buffet in West Springfield.  If you have any
questions you can contact her at spinksnc at juno.com
<mailto:spinksnc at juno.com>

Lorraine

At the Thursday, October 19^th Heaf Club meeting, we will be passing out
the schedules for next year and papers to register (and pay $5.00) for
our Christmas party on Saturday, January 6, 2007, at 6:00 P.M. at
B'Shara's Eatery, also on Riverdale Street.  The people have to register
with me or Daniel, not with the restaurant.  The first 35 people to
register are assured entry to the party -- others as there is space in
the Lounge room.  They will get their money back the night of the party
to help them pay for their supper.  All they need to bring that night is
enough money to finish paying for supper and two gifts wrapped but not
signed and suitable for anyone, male or female, deaf or hearing.  We
play a game, so you take two gifts and go home with two gifts.