[ASL] play on martha's vineyard

Kaitlyn Millen kmillen at hampshire.edu
Sun Oct 15 12:12:57 EDT 2006

Some of you may know about the book, "Everyone Here Spoke Sign Language" by
Nora Ellen Groce about the hereditary deafness on Martha's Vineyard. Well,
this weekend on October 20 and 21st, there is a play based on the history
and culture of the Deaf community on Martha's Vineyard. The play will be
performed using both sign and voice and was talked about on the recent NPR
special on Thursday about Deaf culture. More information about the play is
below or you can go to http://www.vineyardplayhouse.org/playing.html for