[ASL] FW: ASL votes and a Deaf Survivor

Kaitlyn Millen kmillen at hampshire.edu
Wed Jan 4 13:31:18 EST 2006

A cool note on the Deaf "Survivor" member mentioned below is that I met her
this past summer since she used to have my job position. I was working as
the Ropes Course Coordinator at an adventure camp for deaf kids in Colorado.
Now, Christy is on the board of directors for the camp and she was recently
working on a TV show called "Christy's Kids" which features Deaf and hearing
kids. You can learn more about her show at: www.christyskids.tv/  Anyway,
enjoy Jan. term!

Kaitlyn :-)

  _____