[ASL] signer and members needed!

Kaitlyn Millen kmillen at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 13 15:51:59 EST 2006

Hi ASL enthusiasts (specifically Hampshire students),

I sent an email out last week about the event we're organizing in April for
the ASL performance group. In order to help us with funding and so that we
have an account to collect donations at, I'm going to start a new student
group- the ASL Collective. Then, after this semester if someone would like
to continue it, that's great, but not necessary!

Debbi and I can be two of the signers but we need one more signer who is
either a division one or division two student (we cannot have 3 div. 3
signers). You wouldn't have to organize anything at all unless you want to.
You wouldn't even have to sign anything because Debbi and I could. If you'd
like to have more involvement, that would be great too!

Also, we need at least 5 members additionally. As members, you wouldn't have
to do anything except be on the ASL email list- which you already are.
Soo..please email me if I can put your name down as a member! The more, the
better!

Basically, if you send us a quick email, you can help us get some funding
for the performance! Please email me if you could either be a signer or a
member. Thanks!

Kaitlyn :)

kmillen[@]hampshire.edu