[ASL] Meet the NEW signers! and what's new:

Maya Bauer mab05 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 17 20:40:20 EDT 2006

Hello All!

For the fall the ASL group is up and running again

I hope that you will all get involved.
The three signers for the fall are; me [Maya B], Alana V, and Drew P

For the fall we are planning:
	study sessions for those still in ASL classes (and those who want to
keep it up anyway) FOOD PROVIDED!
	attending deaf community events in the local area GAS REIMBURSED!
	having a presenter come in and do something amazing and engaging (yay)

We want suggestions, practice, and we need your enthusiasm to make
this work, so...OH ALSO

if you want to be on the member list of the ASL GROUP

please say so: mab05 at hampshire.edu it's no big commitment to make,
just shows support!
DO IT!!

thanks