[ASL] ASL lunch and study session

Debbi Rotkowitz dgr02 at hampshire.edu
Fri Sep 23 14:32:07 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!
We are going to be having our first ASL lunch this week, as well as a casual
study session for ASL I students.

The study session will be THIS Sunday, Sept. 25th at 8:00 PM in the Dakin Living
Room. It will be a great opportunity to practice and ask any questions you have.

ASL lunch will be this Thursday, Sept. 29th from 12:00-1:00 in the Merrill
Living Room, NOT in the Dining Commons. You can ask for a bagged lunch from the
dining commons, or feel free to bring your own meal.

That's it for now, hope to see you all there!

Debbi