[ASL] ASL events!

Kaitlyn Millen kmillen at hampshire.edu
Mon Oct 24 16:30:43 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
The new Amherst ASL group had a nice first get together last week.  We'll continue to meet each week on Tuesdays at 5:00 at Bart's Ice Cream.  (For weather like this, they have coffees and soups too!)

HCC (Holyoke Community College)- cafeteria, building G

Silent Pizza Nights all at 5:30 in the cafeteria.

Friday, Oct 28

Friday, Nov 18

Friday, Dec 16

HCC

Deaf, Deaf World

Wed Nov 2 @ 11am - 12:30 pm Cafeteria, Room G217  or

6pm - 9pm Cafeteria, Room G217 (panel discussion during evening session)

NFSD Spaghetti Dinner and Bingo (National Fraternal Society of the Deaf)

Sat Nov 12 @ 5pm (dinner) 6pm Bingo

The Moose Lodge Family Center

244 Fuller Road

Chicopee, MA 01220

Have a great week!

Lorraine

If you have any questions, or would like to carpool to any of these events, don't hesitate to contact me!

Kaitlyn :)

kmam02 at hamp...