[ASL] ASL Lunch now Fridays, no more study sessions

Kaitlyn Millen kmillen at hampshire.edu
Tue Nov 15 21:38:31 EST 2005

Hi everyone,
OKAY. So the ASL Silent Lunch is NO LONGER Thursday 12-1. From now on, it will be Fridays 12-1 in the back room of SAGA.

The only exception is next Friday (11/25), Thanksgiving weekend we will not have ASL Lunch. Come and practice sign! If you're not on the meal plan/ have declining balance, you will have to pay to get in.

On another note, there will be no more ASL class study sessions. If you would like help with ASL outside of class, feel free to contact me... we can set up a time to meet if that would help.

Hope everyone has a great last few weeks of the semester!

Kaitlyn :)
x4944
kmillen at hamp...