[ASL]WFR scholarships for Deaf/HOH/fluent in sign

kmam02 at hampshire.edu kmam02 at hampshire.edu
Fri Mar 11 13:03:19 EST 2005

This is really exciting! There's a good chance I'll be a teacher's assistant
for this course so once it gets closer to the course, I can also be contacted
about more information. Spread the word about this if you can!
Kaitlyn :)

----- Forwarded message from Karen Warren <kwCC at hampshire.edu> -----