[ASL]ASL Lunch on Thursdays from 12 to 1 pm.

MooreRW62 at aol.com MooreRW62 at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 11:07:45 EST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I want to let you know that the ASL lunch will be held at the Dining Commons
every Thursday from 12 to 1 pm.  We had our first ASL lunch for the spring
semester last Thursday and enjoyed every minute of it.  There were 10 students
plus Laura Vitkus and myself - Ruth Moore.  This is truly a great way to
practice signs and communicate with each other without voice....

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via
rpmIA at hampshire.edu

Ruth Moore,
Adjunct Faculty