[ASL]ASL lunches new location!

Lorraine ljames at library.umass.edu
Wed May 19 10:13:47 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
Please note that we're moving the UMass ASL Lunches to the Blue Wall
Cafeteria starting this Friday and we'll be meeting on Fridays only.  Please
pass this on to anyone you think might be interested.

Hope to see you there!
Lorraine

ASL Lunch
An informal social group open to all Deaf and hearing signers.

Where? - Blue Wall Cafeteria, Campus Center Concourse, Umass/Amherst

When? - Fridays from noon – 1:00

Who can participate? – Deaf and hearing signers who would like to use and
improve their conversational skills and socialize in ASL.
NOTE: We will not use voices.  If you do not yet sign at the conversational
level, come and observe until you are able to jump in.  Although we meet at
UMass, this is not a University group.  Those from other schools and
surrounding communities are welcome.

What-do? - Chat, meet new people and enjoy signing!  We have an opportunity
to borrow ASL instructional and entertainment videos, so perhaps a monthly
showing?  Those who attend will suggest and choose activities.

Do I have to sign-up? - No, just drop by!  This is just for fun, no dues or
officers, no attendance, just people getting together and signing.

Questions? - Contact Lorraine James at:
E-mail:  ljames at library.umass.edu
Phone: 577-2387(day)  256-1216(evening)