[ASL]ASL Guest and Next Week...

Laura Vitkus lvitkus at hampshire.edu
Tue Mar 9 13:30:23 EST 2004

Greetings!

My deaf friend Ted may be joining us for lunch tomorrow (Wed) at the
dining commons.  This will be a great opportunity to not only practice
your signing, but to meet a member of the deaf community and understand
life in his shoes a little bit.

ALSO, if you're interested in meeting (away from SAGA) this Thursday at
noon, please let me know.  If lunch is an issue during that time
period, let's talk.  We've got a kitchen at our disposal.  We might be
able to come up with something so you don't have to brown-bag it.

Finally, next week is break so I am suggesting we take one.  The dining
commons is closed, people will be away (meeting Celine Dion and
all-JOSIAH!!), and I will be unavailable on Wed/Thurs.

SO....come to lunch tomorrow if you can, meet Ted cause he's an
entertaining guy, and let me know about Thursday.  Other than
that....HAVE A GREAT BREAK!!!

see you soon,
Laura V