[ASL]Thursday ASL group

Laura Vitkus lvitkus at hampshire.edu
Mon Mar 1 14:18:25 EST 2004

Greetings!

In addition to meeting every Wednesday in SAGA for our Silent Lunches,
I would like to offer an alternative.  I will be free over the lunch
hour every Thursday and you can find me in the "Student Life Conference
Room" which is located above the Merrill House Office, next to Student
Affairs.  Feel free to bring your lunch (or make your own, there's a
kitchen available), and learn or chat in sign language.  I may even
bribe my deaf friends to come visit me on those days!

You now have your choice of:

WEDNESDAY's in SAGA
THURSDAY's in Student Affairs

Hope to meet ya, one way or another!