[ASL]lunch tomorrow (wednesday)

Josiah jlitant at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 17 21:41:00 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

Well we had a very small turnout last week for the ASL lunch which is too bad,
because it's much more fun with more people. We are meeting again tomorrow
(Wednesday the 18th), so please try to come at noon if you can.

Also, as far as the issue of us eating in SAGA is concerned: I realize some people
don't want to pay for lunch, but there isn't much we can do about that at this
point. However Kaitlyn and I have talked about the possibility of starting a
student ASL group next semester and requesting funding for lunches so everyone
could attend, among other activities.

Hope to see you all tomorrow in the back room of SAGA!

Best,
Josiah