[ASL]updated list of deaf community events

Kaitlyn Millen kmam02 at hampshire.edu
Thu Feb 5 12:01:58 EST 2004

Hello everyone, here is the updated list of deaf community events...

Bingo or Uno Games
Admission $4
The first Sat. of every month:
Feb. 7, March 6, April 3, May 1
3-5 pm
The Moose Lodge Family Center #1849
244 Fuller Rd.
Chicopee, MA 01020

Valentine's Day Uno Game
Prizes and Refreshments $3.50 per person
Sat. Feb 14
7pm
at St. Anne's Church Hall
Britton Street (off Rt. 33)
Chicopee, MA

WMAD/ HI  BINGO
raffles and refreshments Cost: $3
Sat. Feb 21 (deadline to register is Feb. 16)
1-5pm
East Longmeadow Senior Citizens Center
328 North Main St.
East Longmeadow, MA

HEAF dinners
Cost: pay to get into hometown buffet (about $7-8)
Thursday nights:
Feb. 26, March 18, April 15
6pm (I think)
Hometown Buffet
W. Springfield, MA

If you are interested in any of these and would like more information (such as directions), please let me know (if I don't know, I will find out for you). Also, I will go to a few of these so if you're interesting in going, let me know so we can carpool. I'm defintely going this Sat. to the Uno game and Laura Vitkus said she will be going to Bingo on Feb. 21. Enjoy!

Kaitlyn