[ASL]ASL resources

Kaitlyn Millen kmam02 at hampshire.edu
Wed Dec 15 17:00:19 EST 2004

Hello,
I'm just letting you all know that we have an ASL library in Laura Vitkus's office in Student Affairs, which is just above the Merrill House Office (or, you can email Laura- lvitkus at hampshire.edu ). This is our collection of text books, fun books, novels, dictionaries, cataloges, and other things like movies and ASL playing cards. You all are welcome to borrow any of it at any time! At any rate, the list is attached! Think of it as a "holiday" present of sorts.
Take care and have a great break,
Kaitlyn :)

p.s. I will be here for Jan. term but afterword, will be on field study in S. America so have a great spring. Laura V. will be moderating the ASL list- thanks Laura! :)