[ASL]deaf community events!

Kaitlyn Millen kmam02 at hampshire.edu
Mon Apr 26 10:14:15 EDT 2004

Hi everyone,
Here's a list of deaf community events for the end of the semester. I will probably go to the Deaf Nation Expo, so if anyone wants a ride (I will probably not stay for the whole thing), let me know! Also, if you have any questions about the events, I have more info (like directions).
Kaitlyn

Friday, April 30
Rathskellar: performance that brings out the beauty of ASL and Deaf Culture in a visual theater format. This performance has been travelling all over the world and looks like it will be an amazing show!
The Learning Center for Deaf Children
Boston, MA
$15/ ticket in advance, $20 at the door
Visit www.rathskellar.com for more info.

Saturday, May 1
3-5pm
The Moose Lodge Family Center #1849
244 Fuller Rd.
Chicopee, MA 01020
Bingo or Uno Game
Admission $4 plus (I think) $2 per bingo card

Saturday, May 8
9am-6pm
Deaf Nation Expo: Exhibitions, Workshops, and Entertainment
Connecticut Expo Center
265 Reverend Moody Overpass
Hartford, Connecticut 06144
FREE ADMISSION

July 16-18
Rhode Island Silent Camp: This is a weekend of camping without using voices.
Cost is $50 which includes two nights of camping, meals, and prizes, etc.
Contact: risilentcamp at yahoo.com for more info. The deadline was a long time ago but you can still try and see if maybe someone cancelled.